Your Amtrak.com User Profile
Why should I register for a user profile?
You'll automatically be enrolled as an Amtrak Guest Rewards member, so you'll start earning points that quickly add up to rewards like free Amtrak travel, upgrades and more. Plus, you can save your information so you don't have to re-enter it every time you make a reservation.
- Your basic mailing and billing address information will be saved so you don't have to re-type it.
- We'll remember your favorite departure and arrival stations.
- We'll remember your Amtrak Guest Rewards number and any membership discount numbers you may use.
- You'll be able to review your reservations online and reprint eTickets any time before travel.
- You'll be able to review the usage history for any multi-ride tickets you've purchased.
- You'll be able to cancel reservations made online and, based on eligibility, receive a refund.
- You'll be able to review all eVouchers with the same e-mail address used in your profile, including issue date, all subsequent transaction/redemption information and balances.
- You'll be able to use our 'Tripfolio' tool, a handy resource for creating a helpful printed portfolio, full of useful information that you can take along with you on your trip.
It's quick and easy. Just click the 'Join' link at the top of the page, fill in your e-mail address and create a password.
Finish Your Profile
After you've created your account, you'll need to take a few minutes to complete your information.
- Add your contact numbers and billing address
- Complete your travel preferences and discounts
- Decide if you'd like to receive Amtrak updates
Change or Update Your Profile Whenever You Like
To update your profile, log in, click 'My Profile' and change any of your settings.