Explore beautiful Connecticut on the Northeast Regional and save 30% on a companion fare through August 28, 2017. The Northeast Regional offers convenient and affordable travel throughout the Northeast Corridor, with daily arrivals at Mystic, New London, Old Saybrook, New Haven, Bridgeport, Stamford and more. Now all of Connecticut is at your service.
Book your trip today and see all that Connecticut has to offer.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via the Visit Connecticut web site.
- Valid for one (1) 30% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale August 29, 2016 - August 28, 2017.
- Valid for travel September 1, 2016 - August 31, 2017.
- Blackout dates:
- September 2 and 5, 2016
- October 10, 2016
- November 22 - 23 and 26 - 28, 2016
- December 21 - 24 and 26 - 30, 2016
- January 1 - 2, 2017
- February 17 and 20, 2017
- April 13 - 14 and 17, 2017
- May 26 and 29, 2017
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the Northeast Regional train service to the all cities within the state of Connecticut and return only.
- Not valid on Acela Express.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Up to two (2) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- The companion and full fare paying passenger must travel together at all times.
- The companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare paying passenger.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this discount is subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.