Take a trip with a friend on the Northeast Regional and save 30% on a companion fare when you book now through December 17, 2016, for travel January 4 - December 20, 2016.
With 51 stations offering multiple daily departures to Wilmington, it's easy to find one close to you so your trip can start with convenience. The journey is half the fun, so enjoy your comfortable ride to Delaware's largest city. Once there, be sure to visit the many pubs and restaurants, as well as the local arts scene that features everything from full symphony orchestras, dance and opera to stand-up comedians and jazz.
Take advantage of this offer and save 30% on a companion fare to Wilmington, DE, when you click on the "Book It Now" button by December 17, 2016.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via Amtrak.com/visitwilmington.
- Valid for one (1) 30% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale December 16, 2015 - December 17, 2016.
- Valid for travel January 4 - December 20, 2016.
- Blackout dates:
- February 12 and 15, 2016
- March 24 - 25 and 28, 2016
- May 27 and 30, 2016
- July 1 and 4, 2016
- September 2 and 5, 2016
- October 10, 2016
- November 22 - 23 and 26 - 28, 2016
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel within the Northeast Corridor on the Northeast Regional service to Wilmington, DE and return only.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted on Northeast Regional trains .
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Companion and full fare paying passengers must travel together at all times.
- Companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare paying passenger.
- Up to two (2) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.