Midwest Winter Warm-up Sale for Travel Through Illinois
Whether you’re looking for a getaway or just heading out to visit friends and family, Amtrak has a deal for you. The annual Winter Warm-Up Sale is back with 20% off fares on select Amtrak routes in Illinois. With free Wi-Fi and power outlets at your seat, you can stay connected the whole way if you like. Enjoy savings, connectivity and legroom all in one trip.
Save on routes between Chicago and downstate Illinois, including Lincoln Service, Illinois Zephyr, Carl Sandburg, Illini and Saluki. Routes include stops in cities such as Chicago, Quincy, Carbondale and St. Louis.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this once-a-year, money-saving offer to roam the Midwest and enjoy connections to some of the greatest cities.
Valid for sale: December 1, 2017 - March 30, 2018
Valid for travel: January 1 – March 31, 2018
- This offer is exclusively available at www.amtrak.com.
- This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- This offer is valid for sale between December 1, 2017 – March 30, 2018
- Valid for travel between January 1 – March 31, 2018.
- Blackout dates apply: January 2, February 16 and 19, and March 30, 2018.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Up to one (1) children ages (2 – 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- This offer is valid for travel on the following services: Carl Sandburg, Illini, Illinois Zephyr, Lincoln Service and Saluki.
- This offer is valid for Coach seats. Upgrade to Business class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.