Skip the Bus from New York to Boston - Take the Train Instead
25% or More Off Travel from New York on the Northeast Regional
Tempted to take a bus from New York to Boston? Before you book, don't forget that Amtrak allows you to bypass congested highways and travel in comfort. You can also save 25% or more off the lowest available fares when you book your travel 14-21 days in advance with Amtrak Saver Fares. Just choose the Adult or Child passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare.
With comfortable seating, electrical outlets and extra storage space for your luggage, you'll be able to relax en route to your destination. See the Manhattan skyline as you leave New York and travel north to explore historic Boston, MA, or make your way south towards the Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C.
- Valid only on Northeast Regional service.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018; November 20-21, 2018; November 24-25, 2018.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) - twenty one (21) days prior to travel.
- Valid for discounted one-way Coach fares only; no Business Class upgrades allowed.
- Changes made to reservations constitute new travel and require the same advance purchase minimum of fourteen (14) - twenty one (21) days prior to travel.
- Fares are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted for other rail fare purchases.
- Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Not valid for onboard purchase.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Up to one (1) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the discounted (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Sample One-Way Saver Fares To/From New York
|New Haven, CT||$32|
|BWI Airport, MD - BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport||$49*|
|New Carrollton, MD||$49*|
*Requires 21 day advance purchase.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.