Book Early and Save 25% or More on Travel from Boston
Get to the Heart of the Action for Less with Saver Fares
Need to get away for the weekend? Travel from Boston to great cities like New York, Providence or New Haven and save 25% or more on the lowest available fares when you book your trip 14-21 days in advance on the Northeast Regional. Simply choose the "Adult" or "Child" passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare.
Whether you visit New York to experience the lit-up neon of Times Square, or travel to New Haven to explore world-class museums and acclaimed restaurants, taking the Northeast Regional with Saver Fares is the way to go.
So skip sitting in traffic and enjoy relaxed, comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi and extra storage space that is perfect for your luggage. With fares as low as $12, getting to the heart of the action has never been easier.
- Valid only on Northeast Regional service.
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018; November 20-21, 2018; November 24-25, 2018.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) - twenty one (21) days prior to travel.
- Valid for discounted one-way Coach fares only; no Business Class upgrades allowed.
- Changes made to reservations constitute new travel and require the same advance purchase minimum of fourteen (14) - twenty one (21) days prior to travel.
- Fares are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted for other rail fare purchases.
- Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Not valid for onboard purchase. Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Up to one (1) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the discounted (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|One-Way Sample Saver Fares To/From Boston, MA|
|New Haven, CT||$43|
|New York, NY||$49*|
|Iselin - Metropark, NJ||$64|
*Requires 21-day advance purchase.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.