Book Early and Save 25% on Downtown-to-Downtown Service from Philadelphia
Get to the Heart of the Action For Less with Saver Fares
With low Saver Fares on the Northeast Regional, getting to the action has never been easier. Book your travel to Washington, DC, from Philadelphia 14 days in advance and save 25% or more off the lowest available fares. Simply choose the "Adult" or "Child" passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare.
Whether you decide to head north to take in a broadway show in New York or travel south to rediscover America's history with a trip to the nation's capital, the Northeast Regional is the way to go.
So, forget the hassles of traffic and city parking. Take the Northeast Regional, sit back and enjoy the comfortable seating, complimentary WiFi and extra storage space for your luggage. You'll be rested and ready to go while saving along the way.
- Valid only on Northeast Regional service, reserved Keystone service and Pennsylvanian service.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of 7-21 days prior to travel.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates: November 26-27, 2019 and November 30 - December 2, 2019.
- Once purchased tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period, a 25 percent cancellation fee applies.
- Seating is limited. Seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- One child age 2-12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for coach seats only. No upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|One-Way Sample Saver Fares To/From Philadelphia:|
|New York, NY||$39|
|Newark Penn, NJ||$39|
|Newark Airport, NJ||$44|
|New Haven, CT||$49|
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.