Midwest Winter Warm-up Sale for Travel Through Michigan
Whether you’re planning a getaway or just heading out for a quick visit with friends and family, you can save 20% on travel on three convenient routes between Chicago, Grand Rapids, Detroit and More. Travel in comfort and never worry about getting stuck in the middle seat.
Save on the Wolverine Service, Blue Water and Pere Marquette routes this winter. Routes include stops in cities such as Chicago, Grand Rapids, Detroit and more. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this once-a-year, money-saving offer to roam the Midwest and enjoy connections to some of the greatest cities.
This winter, let Amtrak take you where you need to go, all while learning more about America’s history and witness the vast beauty this country has to offer.
Valid for sale December 1, 2017 - March 30, 2018
Valid for travel January 1 - March 31, 2018
- This offer is exclusively available at www.amtrak.com.
- This offer is valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- This offer is valid for sale between December 1, 2017 – March 30, 2018
- Valid for travel between January 1 – March 31, 2018.
- Blackout dates apply: January 2, February 16 and 19, and March 30, 2018.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Up to one (1) child ages (2 – 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- This offer is valid for travel on the following services: Blue Water, Pere Marquette, and Wolverine.
- Valid for Coach seats. Upgrade to Business class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.