Additional Trains for 2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship
See Legends of the Game Compete in Benton Harbor
Extra Amtrak service directly to the Harbor Shores course will operate only on Saturday, May 26, from Amtrak stations in Chicago and Hammond-Whiting, Ind., taking you right to the fairways, greens, clubhouse and all the excitement of professional golf.
This event, played at the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course at Harbor Shores, is great for the whole family. The KitchenAid Fairway Club features daily cooking demonstrations from world-renowned chefs, the YMCA Kids Zone, the Saturday Championship Concert, and your chance to win a KitchenAid appliance suite. Also, you can wander over to the Makers Trail 19th Hole where golf fans can taste offerings from local wineries, breweries and spirit makers, all from the Southwest Michigan region.
Special Train to Harbor Shores on May 26
Amtrak has partnered with the Michigan Department of Transportation to set up a special station stop on Saturday, May 26, just for the Championship. This special train will arrive at Harbor Shores just steps from the entrance of the Championship.
- Round-trip adult Amtrak tickets start at $33 from either Union Station in downtown Chicago or the Amtrak station in Hammond-Whiting, Ind., to Benton Harbor-Golf Course, Mich., (BHG) on May 26th only.
- Each adult can bring a child ages 2-12 for half the adult fare and all those 17 years of age and younger will receive free admission to the Championship.
- The train will depart from Chicago at 7:05 a.m. CT (transit connections and paid parking) and Hammond-Whiting at 7:30 a.m. CT (free parking), to arrive at Harbor Shores at 10:23 a.m. ET.
- The departure time from Harbor Shores is 7:16 p.m. ET, arriving at Hammond-Whiting at 8:08 p.m. CT and Chicago at 8:41 p.m. CT.
- A limited number of Amtrak tickets are available for travel on May 26 only. Book early for the best fares.
Purchase tickets to the 2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at spga.com
Shuttle Information for Other KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship Days at Harbor Shores
- Tuesday, May 22nd and Wednesday, May 23rd: Cab or Ride-share (Lyft is an Amtrak partner) to the Harbor Shores general public parking lot.
- Thursday, May 24th through Sunday May 27th: a Community Shuttle bus will be available curbside in front of the St. Joe Today office at 301 State Street, in downtown Saint Joseph, overlooking Lake Michigan above the Amtrak Station.
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.