Buy One, Get One 45% Off on the Adirondack
Celebrate 45 Years of Adirondack Service with this Limited Time BOGO Offer
The Adirondack is turning 45 this year and we’re celebrating with a buy one ticket, get one ticket 45% off sale until August 29. You could bring a friend or a loved one along the scenic Hudson Valley, spend a day museum hopping in NYC, or take advantage of our partnership with Fort Ticonderoga for a full-on historical day to remember.
Enjoy the Ride – Experience the History – Savor the Beauty
This July and August, enjoy gorgeous scenery aboard the Adirondack to Ticonderoga, NY and receive a FREE two-day general admission pass to Fort Ticonderoga. Offer must be used within 10 days of your arrival. Ticket holders must have valid Amtrak ticket to Ticonderoga, NY and a photo ID to present at the Fort’s ticket office.
Make your train travel plans now and experience all that Fort Ticonderoga has to offer this summer.
- Valid for sale June 28 - August 29, 2019.
- Valid for travel July 1 - August 31, 2019.
- Reservations are exclusively available at Amtrak.com.
- Advance reservations required at least three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for one (1) 45% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for travel on the Adirondack service only.
- Full fare adult and companion must travel together at all times.
- Space is limited, not available on all trains at all times.
- Once ticketed, a 25% cancellation fee may apply.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades allowed.
- Fares, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary allowed.
- Other restrictions and blackouts rules may apply.
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.