Low Fares Available Every Day from Portland, Seattle, Klamath Falls and More
See the best of the Pacific Northwest with Amtrak everyday low fares. Whether it's for the day, for the weekend or longer, you can get the lowest prices available year-round when you book your travel early. And you'll enjoy all the comfort, convenience and delicious food and beverages available to you aboard these routes:
Plus, you can travel without the expense of gas or the stress of driving!
- Blackout dates: January 2, 2018; November 20-21, 2018; November 24-25, 2018.
- Advance purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no sleeper upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Up to one (1) child (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Once purchased, fares are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
|Sample One-Way Fares|
|Portland, OR to Seattle, WA||$26|
|Seattle, WA to Portland, OR||$26|
|Vancouver, WA to Seattle, WA||$26|
|Eugene, OR to Portland, OR||$21|
|Klamath Falls, OR to Portland, OR||$38|
|Klamath Falls, OR to Eugene, OR||$24|
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.