Book in Advance and Save
No Change Fees for Reservations Made Through October 31, 2022.
Amtrak Saver Fares offer low prices on select Keystone Service and Pennsylvanian trains. Book 14-day in advance to get our best prices and save on convenient downtown-to-downtown service.
What To Expect Onboard
Saver Fares include all the Coach class perks we have to offer:
- Amtrak’s commitment to keeping you safe — enhanced and more frequent cleaning on trains and in stations.
- Arrive at the station minutes before departure.
- Large seats with plenty of legroom.
- Four bags free. Yes, four. Yes, free.
- Free WiFi and power outlets at every seat.
- Power outlets at every seat to help you stay connected.
Saver Fares are available on select Keystone Service to New York (for seats on reserved services only) when you travel through Philadelphia; and on the Pennsylvanian to connect you between New York and Pittsburgh.
Don't sit in traffic. Sit in comfort. Skip the stress and hassles of driving and book your trip today.
- Offer applies to travel on Keystone and Pennsylvanian train service only.
- Reservations require a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Once purchased, sales are not refundable, but exchanges are permitted prior to scheduled departure.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- 25% cancellation fee may apply (waived through October 31, 2022).
- Fares are subject to availability.
- One child aged 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half fare.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Sample One-Way Keystone Fares
Sample One-Way Pennsylvanian Fares
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.