Viewliner Accessible Bedroom
The Viewliner Accessible Bedroom is designed for two adults but can fit three. The room features a sink and a private, enclosed wheelchair-accessible toilet and shower. The room is furnished with a large sofa, upper and lower beds for sleeping and two windows for sightseeing from both beds.
Specific rooms may not be reserved online, so rooms are automatically assigned when your reservation is completed. Your ticket will show your exact car and room number.
Features & Amenities
- Meals included*
- Space for two passengers (maximum of three, two travelers share the lower bed)
- Wheelchair-accessible private sink, toilet and shower
- Ample space for a wheelchair
- Meals served in Dining Car or attendant will serve in room
- Attendant call buttons in bedroom and restroom
- Sofa converts to lower bed
- Upper bed folds down from above
- Two large windows
- Electrical outlet
- Climate control
- Individual reading lights
- Garment rack
- Fold-down table
- Fresh towels and bed linens
- Soap and shower amenities
- Personal service (bed turn-down, coffee)
- Bottled water
* except on Silver Star trains.