Summer Renewal Work Begins June 28
Amtrak will continue its Infrastructure Renewal program at New York Penn Station this summer from June 28 through September 2, by performing state of good repair work on a critical interlocking at the east end of the station essential to the movement of trains into and out of New York Penn Station: JO Interlocking, which directs Amtrak, Long Island Rail Road and NJ TRANSIT trains heading east and west from the East River Tunnels.
The Infrastructure Renewal Program is one element of Amtrak’s plan to modernize stations, infrastructure and equipment on the Northeast Corridor.
What does this mean for my commute?
Most Amtrak service will operate as scheduled. Minor adjustments to service are noted below.
Amtrak schedule adjustments will include:
- Northeast Regional Train 110, operating from Washington, DC (WAS) to New York Penn Station (NYP), and 127 operating from NYP to WAS will be cancelled.
- Northbound Keystone Train 640 is terminating at Newark Penn Station (NWK).
- Southbound Keystone Train 643 is originating at NWK.
- Cardinal Train 51 will depart NYP early on weekdays only.
- Maple Leaf Train 63 and Adirondack Train 69 will be combined on the regular time slot for 63 and will split at Albany, NY (ALB).
How do I stay informed?
To check the status of your train or to modify existing reservations, visit Amtrak.com or the Amtrak mobile app.
We Value Your Opinion
Provide feedback at Amtrak.com/contact.
- Amtrak Resumes Service of Four Popular Train Routes at New York Penn Station
- Amtrak Announces Summer 2018 Infrastructure Renewal Work
- Amtrak Begins Next Phase of Infrastructure Renewal at New York Penn Station
- Infrastructure Renewal at New York Penn Station FAQ - December 2017
- Amtrak Continues Next Phase of New York Penn Station Infrastructure Renewal Work
- NY Penn Station Track Map
- A Guide to Key Railroad Terminology
Passwords are case sensitive, should be at least 10 characters long and should include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter the email address or member number associated with your account. We will send password reset instructions.
An email with password reset instructions is on the way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.