Weekly Deals on Amtrak: Save 30% on Fares
Looking for a smart way to save on Amtrak fares? You can save 30% off one-way coach fares with Amtrak SmartFares - new rail deals every week, available only on Amtrak.com each Tuesday through Friday.
You can reach cities both big and small across the country, with picturesque views and comfortable train amenities along the way. Book the available routes early to get the destination you want and save 30% with Amtrak SmartFares. Then travel starting the following week, every day except Fridays and Sundays. It's the smart way to save so start planning and see all the routes on sale this week.
If you would like to receive Amtrak e-mails about promotions in your area, subscribe and save now.
- Valid for sale Tuesday through Friday.
- Valid for travel 2nd - 5th Saturday following sale period, every day of the week except Friday and Sunday.
- Fares listed are one-way fares.
- Valid for coach seats only, no upgrades are allowed.
- Fares are non-refundable and exchanges are not permitted.
- Valid only on the specific trains, cities and dates listed.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount.
- Seating is limited; space may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- No changes to itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Not valid for payment of fares onboard trains or for purchase of a gift certificate.
- Subject to any restrictions and blackouts that apply to the type of fare purchased and upon which the discount is based.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Book Tuesday - Thursday
Travel the following week from Saturday - next 3 weeks
Hint: Check your caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Passwords should be at least 10 characters long and include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase alpha character, 1 number and 1 special character. ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` < | > ~
Enter your account email address to receive password reset instructions.
Thank you. An email with password reset instructions is on its way.
That answer wasn’t correct either. We’ve sent you an email with instructions to reset your password instead.