This month is the perfect time to grab a friend or loved one and take a trip between Chicago and Indianapolis. Because companion fares through March 30, 2017 are half off.
Valid for Sale
Now - March 30, 2017
Valid for Travel
Now - March 31, 2017
You must click on the "Book Now" button to receive this discount.
Fare discount is automatically applied to appropriate fares when qualifying travel is selected.
Running four times a week between Chicago and Indianapolis, the Hoosier State train offers a breathtaking view along this Midwest route. The Hoosier State shifts between the non-stop excitement of bustling cityscapes and the easygoing Americana of quaint towns, will provide you with a panoramic, stress-free journey consisting of 196 miles and four stops. Students heading back to school and travelers looking to take a day trip will both appreciate this hassle-free journey through the nation's heartland.
- Exclusively available at www.Amtrak.com.
- Valid for (1) one free companion rail fare with the purchase of (1) one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale February 28 - March 30, 2017.
- Valid for travel now through March 31, 2017.
- Valid for travel on the Hoosier State route only (includes all intermediate cities).
- Companion and full fare passenger must travel together on the same itinerary and have tickets issued together.
- Companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare passenger.
- Up to two (2) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular full adult rail fare.
- Valid for Coach seats only.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.