Pacific Surfliner Service: Reservations Required During the Thanksgiving Holiday PeriodEffective Wednesday, November 22 through Sunday, November 26, 2017
Make Your Pacific Surfliner Reservations Now For the Thanksgiving Holiday
To better accommodate the increased number of travelers expected during the busy Thanksgiving holiday period, reservations will be required on all Pacific Surfliner trains from Wednesday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Nov. 26. During this period, your ticket will only be valid on the train you are holding a reservation for.
Reservations are not required for our monthly and ten-ride ticket holders.
Additionally, both Rail2Rail programs (Coaster and Metrolink) will observe a blackout period for the same dates, Nov. 22 through Nov. 26. Also, we are adding cars to select trains to provide more seating for our customers on these dates. For more information on Thanksgiving holiday travel aboard the Pacific Surfliner, visit pacificsurfliner.com/Pacific-Surfliner-Thanksgiving-2017.
Holiday Travel Reminders
- For reservations, visit Amtrak.com, use our free mobile apps, speak with station personnel or call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
- Use eTicketing to avoid ticket counter lines.
- Allow ample time to arrive at the station and board the train.
- Make sure your baggage is tagged with your name and address.
- Amtrak customers must produce valid photo identification when:
- Exchanging or refunding tickets
- Storing baggage at stations
- Checking baggage
- Onboard trains, in response to a request by an Amtrak employee
Thank you for choosing Amtrak.