Continued Infrastructure Renewal Work at NY Penn StationEffective June 28 - September 2, 2019
Amtrak will continue its Infrastructure Renewal program at New York Penn Station during Summer 2019, affecting service of Northeast Regional, Keystone, Cardinal, Adirondack and Maple Leaf trains.
Amtrak Schedule Changes June 28 through September 2
- Northeast Regional Trains 110 and 127 will be cancelled.
- Keystone Train 640 will terminate in Newark and Train 643 will originate in Newark.
- Cardinal Train 51 will depart New York early on weekdays only
- Maple Leaf Train 63 and Adirondack Train 69 will run as a combination train on Train 63’s schedule. The trains will split in Albany.
Amtrak Schedule Changes July 1 through August 30
- Train 51 will depart New York 35 minutes earlier than scheduled, at 6:10 am, and will resume normal schedule at Philadelphia.
- Trains 63 and 69 will run on their separate, regularly scheduled times on weekends and July 4.
- Train 63 will depart Albany 20 minutes later than scheduled on weekdays and 25 minutes later than scheduled from Niagara Falls.
- Train 69 will depart at the scheduled time from Albany on weekdays
Any passenger already booked on a train will be contacted and accommodated on other scheduled services.
The following resources are available for all Amtrak customers:
- Amtrak.com/NYPrenewal: Find the latest train schedule information, project overview and updates.
- Amtrak Social Media: Customers can follow @AmtrakNECAlerts and @Amtrak on Twitter for timely information.
- Email or text alerts: Amtrak now offers a new feature that will allow customers to sign up to receive customized texts or emails for train and service information.
- Amtrak.com and the mobile app: Get train status information or modify existing reservations.