Carolinian and Pennsylvanian Checked Baggage and Bicycle Service ChangesEffective Fall 2022
Due to lack of equipment, checked baggage service is suspended on Carolinian and Pennsylvanian trains for the fall schedule, as outlined below.
Carolinian and Pennsylvanian
- Carolinian Trains 79 and 80 will suspend checked baggage and all bicycle service.
- On October 3, Pennsylvanian Trains 42 and 43 will suspend checked baggage and trainside checked bicycle service.
- Service is expected to resume on or about November 17, 2022.
Customers may continue to travel with carry-on baggage as outlined below:
- Two personal items, up to 25 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 7 inches each
- Two carry-on bags, up to 50 lbs. and 28 x 22 x 14 inches each
We will continue to re-assess equipment plans and update the plan for the winter.