- Nearly 25% more seats. The 378 seats on each train will have the spacious, high-end comfort customers expect.
- Personal outlets, USB ports and adjustable reading lights at every seat.
- Contemporary food service, offering easy access and greater selection.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Exceed accessibility requirements for people with disabilities.
- Spacious restrooms with a 60-inch diameter turning radius.
Scheduled to enter service in the Northeast Corridor in 2021, the new trains will provide travelers with world-class accommodations and amenities, along with an even more comfortable ride.