Amtrak is pleased to offer Thruway bus services in North Carolina. To celebrate the expanded transportation opportunities in the region, we're offering a savings of 15% on select trips aboard the Palmetto and the Carolinian with connections in Wilson, NC to the Thruway Bus Service. Just book April 22 - May 22, 2013, for travel April 23 - May 23, 2013.
This offer is valid to/from the following cities:
- New Bern
- Morehead City
Maybe you're visiting a campus, going home for the weekend or traveling on leave. Whatever your reason, getting around North Carolina just became more convenient. And when you book April 22 - May 22, 2013 for travel April 23 - May 23, 2013 you'll save 15% on your fare.
- Valid for sale April 22 - May 22, 2013.
- Valid for travel April 23 - May 23, 2013.
- Valid for 15% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Up to two children ages 2 - 15 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for travel on the Palmetto and Carolinian trains connecting to the North Carolina Thruway Bus Service.
- This offer includes travel to/from the following cities only: Greenville, New Bern, Havelock, Morehead City, Kinston, Goldsboro, Jacksonville and Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Seating is limited, seats may not be available on all days.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.