Atlanta Station Parking Lot Closure Affects Station Access
Through August 31, 2013
Access to and parking availability at the Atlanta station will be affected through August 2013, due to construction taking place near the station. The parking area in front of the station is closed to vehicles. This closure will affect parking and station operations, as described below:
- Passengers should allow additional time due to congestion and limited parking. Pedestrian access to the station will not be affected at this time.
- Checked Baggage: Passengers checking baggage should arrive at the station at least 90 minutes prior to departure.
Parking at the Atlanta Station
- The parking lot in front of the main station entrance on Peachtree Street will be closed.
- Limited short-term parking is available for passenger drop off and pick up only at the Masonic Temple parking lot located across the street from the station on Deering Road.
- Long-term parking is available at the Super 8 Motel parking lot, located a half block from the station at 1641 Peachtree Street. Cash and credit card payments are accepted. For rate information, contact the Super 8 Motel at 404-873-5731.
Station Access for Passengers with Reduced Mobility
When making reservations, passengers with reduced mobility or special needs should notify a reservation agent at 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
- Arrive Early: Passengers with reduced mobility should plan to arrive at the station 90 minutes prior to departure.
- Contact the Station: Call the station at 404-881-3063 prior to travel for accessibility details.
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Passengers with reduced mobility may be dropped off and picked up at the station entrance on Deering Road. Please be advised that parking is not available at this entrance. This area is designated for drop-off and pick-up only for passengers with reduced mobility. Accessible long-term parking is not available.
Thank you for traveling with Amtrak. We appreciate your patronage and apologize for any inconvenience you may experience. Please visit Amtrak.com or call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) for reservations and information.
PSN 311-60 (Updated 2/25/13)