Get 20% off the regular full adult fare with a minimum seven-day advance booking and join us as we hit the rails for Amtrak Train Days, traveling to multiple locations across the country May through December 2015.
The touring event will feature the Amtrak Exhibit Train at select stops. While we can't stop in every community, we invite local stations, state partners, rail industry colleagues and communities to join in the celebration of train travel by hosting their own Amtrak Train Days events, starting on May 9th, as part of the kick-off, or during a local event that your community chooses on another date.
Visit AmtrakTrainDays.com today for more event details and updates.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com.
- Valid for 20% off the regular full adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale May 9 - December 31, 2015.
- Valid for travel August 1, 2015 - April 25, 2016.
- Blackout dates:
- September 4 and 7, 2015
- October 12, 2015
- November 24 - 25 and 28 - 29, 2015
- December 19 - 23 and 26 - 30, 2015
- January 2 - 3, 2016
- February 12 and 15, 2016
- March 24 - 25 and 28, 2016
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of seven (7) days prior to travel.
- Not valid in conjunction with Amtrak Vacations packages.
- Not valid on Acela Express, Auto Train, Northeast Regional, Downeaster, Hoosier State, Carl Sandburg, Illinois Zephyr, Illini, Saluki, Lincoln Service, Amtrak Cascades and the 700 - 8999 Thruways.
- Valid for travel to/from all cities on route.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Up to two (2) children (ages 2 - 12) may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.