Take your next trip outside the big city limits and see more of what New York has to offer. Book today using the "Book Now" button to see New York and save 15% off.
A world of fantastic art, culture and cuisine awaits you in the city that never sleeps. And once you get outside New York City, the state has a wealth of natural wonders for you to see. Take in the natural beauty of:
- Niagara Falls
- Lake Placid
- The Adirondacks
- And more
With multiple routes spanning the state, you'll be able to see more of what New York can offer with the comfort, convenience and savings of Amtrak.
Book today and save 15% on your next trip.
- Offer is exclusively available at Amtrak.com via the I Love New York website.
- Valid for 15% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale May 29, 2013 - May 29, 2014.
- Valid for travel June 3, 2013 - June 3, 2014.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of five (5) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates:
- August 30, 2013
- September 2, 2013
- October 11, 2013
- November 26 - 27 and 30, 2013
- December 1, 20-22 and 28 - 29, 2013
- January 3 - 5, 2014
- February 14 and 17, 2014
- April 17 - 18, and 21, 2014
- May 23, 2014
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Up to two children ages 2 - 15 may accompany each adult at half the discounted adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Valid for travel on the following services: Adirondack, Empire Service, Ethan Allen Express and Maple Leaf.
- Valid for travel to/from all cities within the state of New York, also includes travel from New York State to Montreal and St. Lambert, Canada.
- Valid for coach seats only, no upgrades permitted.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased and upon which the discount is based.
- Travel is prohibited between Montreal and St. Lambert, Canada.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.