Explore Vermont onboard the Vermonter or Ethan Allen Express and a one-way ticket is just $12 when booked by December 24, 2014.
Take in all of the New England charm and scenic vistas of the Green Mountain State. Get your seat for $12 on the Vermonter within the state, and connect to St. Albans, VT, as well as the country’s longest ski season.
Take advantage of this offer and pay just $12 for a ticket when you travel within Vermont.
- Valid for a $12.00 one-way rail fare for travel within the state of Vermont.
- Valid for sale December 31, 2013 - December 24, 2014.
- Valid for travel January 1 - December 25, 2014.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- January 3 - 5, 2014
- February 14 and 17, 2014
- April 17, 18 and 21, 2014
- May 23, 2014
- July 3 and 6, 2014
- August 29, 2014
- September 1, 2014
- October 10, 2014
- November 25 - 26 and 29 - 30, 2014
- December 1, 20 - 24, 2014
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the Vermonter and Ethan Allen Express train services only.
- Exclusive $12.00 fare is valid for all passengers; no additional discounts apply.
- Valid for Coach seats; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Up to two (2) children ages 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.