Explore Vermont onboard the Vermonter or Ethan Allen Express and a one-way ticket is just $12 when booked by December 30, 2013.
Take in all of the New England charm and scenic vistas of the Green Mountain State. $12 gets you a seat on the Vermonter within the state, and connects you to St. Albans, VT, as well as the country’s longest ski season.
Take advantage of this offer and pay just $12 for a ticket when you travel within Vermont.
- Valid for a $12.00 one-way rail fare for travel within the state of Vermont.
- Valid for sale December 31, 2012 - December 30, 2013.
- Valid for travel between January 1 - December 31, 2013.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of one (1) day prior to travel.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- January 2, 2013
- February 15 and 18, 2013
- March 28 - 29, 2013
- April 1, 2013
- May 24, 2013
- August 30, 2013
- September 2, 2013
- October 11, 2013
- November 26 - 27 and 30, 2013
- December 1, 20 - 22 and 28 - 29, 2013
- Valid for travel on the Vermonter and Ethan Allen Express train services only.
- Exclusive $12.00 fare is valid for all passengers; no additional discounts apply.
- Valid for coach seats for travel within the state of Vermont only.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.