It may be the smallest state, but it has a lot to offer. And the train is the perfect way to explore Rhode Island. Travel on the Northeast Regional between January 4 and December 19, 2013 and save 30% off a companion fare when you book now through December 16, 2013.
Visit Providence, where culture, history and fine eateries surround you. Also, New England's Premiere Flower Show is coming to Providence in February so plan your trip there to experience the Rhode Island Spring Flower & Garden Show February 21 – 24, 2013 at the Rhode Island Convention Center. This year's show will feature cooking and horticultural experts, garden displays, children's activities and more.
Hop back on the train and visit beautiful Kingston for a leisurely stroll around Kingston Village to experience its fine architecture. And just a short train ride away is Westerly, a delightful community nestled on the south shore of the state.
- Valid for sale December 17, 2012 – December 16, 2013.
- Valid for travel January 4 – December 19, 2013.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- February 15 and 18, 2013
- March 28 - 29, 2013
- April 1, 2013
- May 24, 2013
- August 30, 2013
- September 2, 2013
- October 11, 2013
- November 26 - 27 and 30, 2013
- December 1, 2013
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via the GoProvidence.com web site.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for coach seats only on the Northeast Regional trains only; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Valid for one (1) 30% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for travel from cities within the Northeast Corridor to Westerly, Kingston and Providence, Rhode Island and return only.
- Companion and full fare paying passenger must travel together at all times.
- Companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare paying passenger.
- Up to two children ages 2 - 15 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.