It may be the smallest state, but it has a lot to offer. And the train is the perfect way to explore Rhode Island. Travel on the Northeast Regional between January 6 and December 19, 2014 and save 30% off a companion fare when you book now through December 16, 2014.
Visit Providence, where culture, history and fine eateries surround you. You can also visit beautiful Kingston for a leisurely stroll around Kingston Village to experience its fine architecture. And just a short train ride away is Westerly, a delightful community nestled on the south shore of the state.
- Valid for sale December 17, 2013 - December 16, 2014.
- Valid for travel January 6 - December 19, 2014.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- February 14, 2014
- February 17, 2014
- April 17 - 18, 2014
- April 21, 2014
- May 23, 2014
- July 3, 2014
- July 6, 2014
- August 29, 2014
- September 1, 2014
- October 10, 2014
- November 25 - 26, 2014
- November 29 - 30, 2014
- December 1, 2014
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via GoProvidence.com.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for Coach seats only on the Northeast Regional trains only; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Valid for one (1) 30% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for travel from cities within the Northeast Corridor to Westerly, Kingston and Providence, Rhode Island and return only.
- Fares subject to availability.
- Companion and full fare paying passenger must travel together at all times.
- Companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare paying passenger.
- Up to two children ages 2 - 15 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.