Take a trip with a friend on the Northeast Regional and save 30% on a companion fare when you book by December 15, 2015, for travel January 5 - December 18, 2015.
With comfortable seating, extra luggage space and electrical outlets, the train is a great way to visit Annapolis. Once you're there, check out some of the region's best bed-and-breakfasts, delicious seafood, as well as a thriving local arts and theater scene. Its rich maritime heritage is clearest at the Chesapeake Bay, where you can enjoy some spectacular sailing and dinner cruises.
Take advantage of this offer and save 30% on a companion fare when you click on the "Book It Now" button by December 15, 2015.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via www.amtrak.com/visitannapolis.
- Valid for one (1) 30% off companion rail fare with the purchase of one regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale December 17, 2014 - December 15, 2015.
- Valid for travel January 5 - December 18, 2015.
- Blackout dates:
- February 13 and 16, 2015
- April 2 - 3 and 6, 2015
- May 22 and 25, 2015
- July 2 - 3 and 5, 2015
- September 4 and 7, 2015
- October 12, 2015
- November 24 - 25 and 28 - 29, 2015
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel within the Northeast Corridor on the Northeast Regional service to Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Thurgood Marshall Airport Rail station and return only.
- Valid for Coach seats only on the Northeast Regional trains only; no upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Companion and full fare paying passengers must travel together at all times.
- Companion is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as the full fare paying passenger.
- Up to two children ages 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Fares subject to availability.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.