With so much to offer, it's no wonder Vermont is a top destination for getaways all year round. And the most wonderful way to get there is by train. Travel on the Vermonter and the Ethan Allen Express and save 20% through October 28, 2013.
You'll enjoy the journey through breathtaking scenery to your own personal adventure - whether it's the excitement of skiing or the thrill of antiquing.
Come share the marvels with us; the plentiful snows, brilliant buds in spring, long lazy days of summer and the colors of the leaves turning. Tempted? Pack your bags and book your trip today to save 20%.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via www.vermontvacation.com.
- Valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale through October 31, 2012 - October 28, 2013.
- Valid for travel November 3, 2012 - October 31, 2013.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- November 20 - 21 and 24 - 26, 2012
- December 20 - 23 and 26 - 30, 2012
- January 2, 2013
- February 15 and 18, 2013
- March 28 - 29, 2013
- April 1, 2013
- May 24, 2013
- August 30, 2013
- September 2, 2013
- October 11, 2013
- Valid for travel to cities within the state of Vermont only.
- Valid for travel on the Vermonter and Ethan Allen Express services.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Up to two children ages 2 - 15 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Valid for Coach seats only. No upgrades permitted.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased and upon which the discount is based.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.