With so much to offer, it's no wonder Vermont is a top destination for getaways all year round. And the most wonderful way to get there is by train. Travel on the Vermonter and the Ethan Allen Express and save 20% through October 28, 2015.
You'll enjoy the journey through breathtaking scenery to your own personal adventure — whether it's the excitement of skiing or the thrill of antiquing.
Come share the marvels with us; the plentiful snows, brilliant buds in spring, long lazy days of summer and the colors of the leaves turning. Tempted? Pack your bags and book your trip today to save 20%.
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com via www.vermontvacation.com.
- Valid for 20% off the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale October 31, 2014 - October 28, 2015.
- Valid for travel November 3, 2014 - October 31, 2015.
- Blackouts apply on the following dates:
- November 26 - 27 and 29 - 30, 2014
- December 1, 20 - 24, 26 - 31, 2014
- January 2 - 4, 2015
- February 13 and 16, 2015
- April 2 - 3 and 6, 2015
- May 22 and 25, 2015
- July 2 - 3 and 5, 2015
- September 4 and 7, 2015
- October 12, 2015
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on the Vermonter and Ethan Allen Express Service.
- Valid for travel to cities within the state of Vermont and return only.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available at all times.
- Fares subject to availability.
- Up to two (2) children ages 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Offer valid for Coach seats only. No upgrades permitted.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Other restrictions may apply.