There's no better way to take in the beautiful Pacific Northwest than by train. You can travel to any destination on Amtrak Cascades for 25% off when you book two weeks in advance. Visit Salem, Eugene, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, BC, - wherever. Every fare is 25% off when you book ahead of time.
With fares this low, now is the time to experience what the region has to offer:
- Sample the dozens of tasty microbrews in Portland
- Bicycle through picturesque Eugene
- Explore the waterfront shops and sites that define Seattle
- Sea kayak with orcas in beautiful Vancouver, BC
No matter your destination, you'll arrive refreshed and ready to explore!
If this is your first time riding with us, remember to print your eTickets at home before you head to the station and bring identification with you. With our convenient baggage policy you can carry on up to 2 pieces or check your bags. We suggest arriving 30 - 60 minutes early to check-in and get your preferred seat onboard.
- Valid for travel on the Amtrak Cascades only.
- Advance ticket purchase is required a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates:
- November 24 - 25 and 28 - 29, 2015
- December 18 - 20, 2015
- January 1 - 2, 2016
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable
- Up to 2 children ages 2 - 12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is 18 years or older.
- Valid for coach seats only; no upgrades permitted
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.