Got tickets? San Diego football fans, if you're heading to the next home game at Qualcomm Stadium, book your travel to Old Town San Diego Station on the Pacific Surfliner before December 29, 2013, for the best available fare, including transportation on the trolley to the game.
Getting to the game couldn't be more relaxing when you leave the driving and parking hassle behind. What's even more convenient is that with the train and trolley connections, we take you straight to the action.
Click the "Book Today" button and select your destination as San Diego Old Town Station (station code: OLT) to purchase your train and roundtrip trolley ticket. Once you arrive at the San Diego Old Town Station, present your Amtrak eTicket to the San Diego Trolley operator for your connection. Get to the stadium and to your seat with less hassle.
- Valid for sale July 25 - December 29, 2013.
- Valid for travel on the following game dates:
- August 8 and 29, 2013
- September 9 and 29, 2013
- October 14, 2013
- November 10, 2013
- December 1, 8, 22 and 29, 2013
- Offer includes the best available rail fare for regular (full) adults, senior citizens, adults with a disability and children (ages 2 - 15).
- Children and infants must travel with an adult who is at least 18 years or older.
- Valid for travel to/from Old Town San Diego Station stop only and also includes transportation on the San Diego Trolley to Qualcomm Stadium for San Diego Chargers Football games.
- Valid for travel from the following cities only: Los Angeles, Fullerton, Santa Ana, Irvine, San Juan Capistrano, Oceanside, Solana Beach and Anaheim.
- Valid on the following select Pacific Surfliner trains only: 564, 566, 768, 572, 580, 774, 785, 591, 595 and 597.
- Valid for coach seats.
- Upgrade to Business Class is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.