Apply today for the Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard® from Chase® (1) and earn on every purchase you make, plus double on your Amtrak travel. You can earn 12,000 bonus points (2) — enough for a free round-trip.
Enjoy other benefits unique to this card:
- 2 points per dollar spent on your Amtrak purchases (3)
- 1 point per dollar on everyday purchases (3)
- 5% point rebate on Amtrak redemption travel (4)
- No annual fee (5)
With everyday ways to earn rewards and a big bonus to start, rewards will come faster than ever with the Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard.
- 1. You will first be considered for a World MasterCard. If you do not qualify for that product, you will automatically be considered for a Platinum MasterCard, which has different fees, benefits, and credit availability. For pricing details, please see Pricing & Terms. For benefits details, please read your credit card benefits materials which will be mailed after your account is established.
- 2. You will qualify for and receive 12,000 bonus points after you make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your Amtrak Guest Rewards account. Bonus Points: With 12,000 bonus points, you can redeem for a free round-trip from New York, NY to Miami, FL, Vancouver, BC to San Diego, CA or any other one-zone Coach Class round-trip, or a free one-way Acela Business Class trip. See AmtrakGuestRewards.com for details. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
- 3. You will earn 2 points for each $1 of net purchases made through Amtrak. You will earn 1 point for each $1 of all other net purchases. You do not earn points on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. There is no maximum number of points that you can accumulate in the program. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.
- 4. Each time you redeem for Amtrak travel you will receive a 5% rebate, with points being redeposited into your Amtrak Guest Rewards account. This offer is limited to all Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard cardmembers only. To be eligible for the 5% redemption rebate, your Chase credit card account must be open and not in default and you must have completed your first purchase at the time of fulfillment. Cardmembers must have the total amount of points required to complete the Amtrak travel redemption. The rebate cannot be applied before the redemption to achieve the total points required for redemption. Amtrak is wholly responsible for this rebate offer. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- 5. Please see Pricing & Terms for complete details about rates, fees and other costs.